- Printable Registration Forms:
- Click the links to retrieve, Adobe Reader is required
- How do I register?
- Online*: click here
- Mail: 840 S. Waukegan Road #108, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Drop Off: Drop-off at LPAA front desk during open hours
- Fax: 847-615-5407 (after sending, call to confirm receipt)
- Confirmations will be sent via email only.
*IMPORTANT: To finalize your online enrollment and reserve the classes, you must continue through the final step "check-out" and get to the THANK YOU page. You can login at anytime and change your payment method.
Thank you for your interest in our program! Please contact us if you have any further questions..
- For Summer 2018, students must meet minimum age requirements by September 1, 2018.
- For the 2017-18 Season, returning students should enroll in their pre-approved class levels, which are sent via email at the culmination of the school year.
- Our 2017-18 program enrollment is for the full season, Sept. - May. Tuition listed is for ½ of the season. Tuition is paid in two installments. The first installment is due upon registration. The 2nd installment is auto-charged on Jan. 15.
- Additional charges, if applicable, such as costumes, competition fees, etc. will be auto-charged to your account.
- You will receive an email each time a charge is processed.
- You can login to your account at anytime via our website to change your payment method, enroll in classes online, update your account, etc.
- If your child has previous dance training and would like to enroll in a class that requires placement, please contact us at 847-615-5400 to discuss the appropriate class level for your child.