Since opening our doors in 2007, LoMastro Performing Arts Academy has become the North Shore's premier performing arts academy.
- Classes are taught by a distinguished faculty, all of whom are working professionals in their field.
- Instructors follow a comprehensive curriculum to ensure all students receive a high quality, consistent education that meets the highest artistic standards.
- Small class sizes are strictly enforced. Maximum class sizes for Early Childhood programs are 8-12 children.
- Students gain a love and appreciation of the performing arts, as well as self-confidence, self-discipline and a positive self-image.
- Programs are offered for all ages and levels, training the student from early childhood through pre-professional.
- Classes are offered in dance, voice, acting, music and tumbling, to train well-rounded performing artists. Parent-Child classes are offered for babies-toddlers with the parent or caregiver.
- Performing companies are nurtured to give talented and dedicated students an opportunity to perform in professionally produced productions as well as community outreach.
- Students learn social skills to help them to become thoughtful, confident and responsible adults.
Thank you for visiting our website and we hope to hear from you soon to welcome you to the LPAA family!
All the best,
Loren LoMastro Specht